Available Training Programs:
- PTSDreams: Healing Nightmares and Trauma through Active Dreamwork
- Healing Nightmares Through Adapted EMDR and the GAIA Method (Guided Active Imagination Approach)
- Healing Trauma and Loss Through Mindfulness Practices and Integrative Modalities
- Using Clinical Intuition: Finding and Partnering with our Inner Wisdom
- Transforming Trauma Through Dreamwork and Imagery
- Dreams: A Bridge to Creativity and Connection
- Dreams Alive!: Embodied Dream Work
- Dreamwork Through the Lens of Kabbalah: Harvesting from the Orchard of Dreams
- Jungian Thought and the Influence of Kabbalah
- Integrating Body/Mind/Spirit Modalities in the Treatment of Stress, Anxiety or Trauma
- Mindfulness in the Treatment of Anxiety, Depression and PTSD
- Integrating Imagery, Energy, Dreamwork and EMDR
- Use of Dream, Image and Metaphor in the Treatment of Trauma and Dissociation
- Using Imagery, Metaphor, and Dreamwork in Clinical Practice
- When Trauma Hits Home: Understanding and Addressing Vicarious Traumatization
- Trauma and Groupwork
- Phase Oriented Trauma Treatment
- Containment and Grounding Techniques for Trauma and Stress Reduction
- Trauma, Neuro-psychology, and Healing
- Understanding and Treating Dissociation
- “Getting Unstuck”: Healing Traumatic Memory Through The GAIA* Dreamwork Method (*Guided Active Imagination Approach)
- The Way of the Dream: Use of Dreamwork in Clinical Practice
- Dreamwork in Groups: Understanding and Working with a Dream Circle
- Meeting on Sacred Ground: Psychotherapy and Embodied Spirituality
- Integrating Psychotherapy and Spirituality
- The Schiller Model of Relational of Group Work: Implications for Practice
Linda is an internationally acclaimed speaker, author, and workshop presenter.
Contact her to discuss how she can bring her deep knowledge and dynamic teaching to your event or group.
Learn more about Linda.
The video below provides biographical information and a look at Linda’s dynamic style and presentation.