With each client, Linda creates a safe and sacred space in order to do the work of deep healing. Treatment may address present day issues and dilemmas as well as their root causes. Since each client is unique, the choice of treatment methods is individually tailored. Her therapeutic style often includes humor as well as compassion, support as well as direction. She addresses the impact of the presenting problems on the body and the spirit, as well as on the mind and the heart of the client.
In addition to deep conversation, Linda uses a variety of treatment methods and approaches including:
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- TAT (Tappas Acupressure Technique)
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
- HBLU (Healing From the Body Level Up)
- Expressive arts therapies
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Sensorimotor psychotherapy
- IFS (Internal Family Systems)
- Spiritual direction and healing through Kabbalah
- Shamanic practice
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- Applied Kinesiology (muscle testing)
Many of Linda’s clients seek therapeutic services from her for problems or dilemmas around loss and grief, trauma, life transitions, depression, anxiety and phobias, feeling “stuck” in life or with creative blocks, spiritual dilemmas, and relationships. She also works with parenting issues and adoption.
Linda has found that individual dreamwork and group dream circles are potent tools in personal growth and healing. She has over 25 years of experience and training in multiple methods of dreamwork.
After you contact Linda, she will schedule an initial interview to mutually assess your needs and the goodness of fit with what she can offer. To set up an appointment time or to get more information about her services please call 617.926.9529.